LaCie Rugged SSD PRO
|Available in store:
Max Speed. Elite Strength.
LaCie® Rugged® SSD Pro features a Seagate® FireCuda® NVMe SSD for max Thunderbolt speeds and extreme in-field durability so filmmakers and DITs can play back 6K, 8K, and super slo-mo source files anywhere — without transcoding.
- Delivers NVMe-boosted performance of up to 2,800 MB/s for file transfers and rendering
- Tackle any terrain with extreme IP67-rated dust and water resistance, three-meter drop tolerance, two-ton car crush resistance1 in a palm-sized drive
- Works with Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB-C, and USB 3.0 on both Mac® and Windows® computers
- Works with iPad - Connect your LaCie drive with USB-C
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty protection plan featuring Rescue Data Recovery Services2 One-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- All Apps Plan3 for access to amazing photo and video editing apps
- Design by Neil Poulton
Built for Extreme Filming and Editing
Rugged SSD Pro satisfies the cravings of filmmakers and DITs for a scratch disk with high-speed transfers and editing power for up to 8K high-res and super slo-mo footage.
1 Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage after the product was driven over by an approximately 2 tonne car (2,000 kg/4,410 lbs).
2 Rescue Data Recovery Services not available in all countries.