Synology DS418 Synology 4-Bay NAS Server
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4GHz
- Memory: 2GB DDR4
- Performance: Over 226 MB/s and 170 MB/s sequential reading and writing
- Network: Dual 1GbE LAN ports
- File Server/Management: Powerful built-in file management and sharing services.
- Multimedia: Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
- Hyper Backup: Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
- DSM UI: Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
- Security: Secure data with comprehensive built-in security tools to protect your devices against evolving threats.
- All-in-one server: Save additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS.
Versatile 4-bay NAS for high-speed file sharing and centralized data management
Synology DS418 comes with a new 64-bit quad-core processor, delivering excellent data transfer speed and large storage volume management.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of the public cloud with private cloud privacy and security. It enables seamless collaboration on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Stream content to your TV
Turn your Synology NAS into a home media hub and stream your digital contents to computers, mobile devices, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and DLNA devices.
Access and sync your files seamlessly
Synology Drive provides a built-in universal portal to access your data anytime and anywhere, and synchronize all your files across platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. Learn more
- Sync files on demand: Save the storage space and network bandwidth of your PC.
- Go back in time: Easily retrieve previous versions of your shared files.
- Back up your data: Protect your files with scheduled backups or in real-time.
Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR) technology
Storage management is easy with Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR) technology. SHR is an automated RAID management system allowing you to easily create and expand storage volumes and migrate RAID types without requiring details on RAID. SHR provides 1 to 2-disk redundancy to safeguard your data during drive failures.
Cost-effective: SHR maximizes the data capacity of your RAID when different sizes of HDDs are used. Calculate your RAID needs.
Easy Management: For novice users who have no technical background and still want to protect their data using RAID technology, a convenient installation wizard will guide you through all the steps during your first installation.
Scalability: You can add new disks on the fly in Storage Manager with a simple click. Learn more about SHR.
Flexibility: While creating a volume, you can plan ahead and leave empty and unallocated space for future usage.
Easy file access with QuickConnect
Access files on your Synology NAS over the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules, DDNS, or other complicated network settings. QuickConnect allows you to connect via a secure, customizable address, so that you can instantly access media and work files on any Internet-connected device at no additional charge.