Mac Pro 3.5GHz 8‑core Intel Xeon W / 32GB (4 × 8GB) of DDR4 ECC memory / Radeon Pro 580X with 8GB of GDDR5 memory / 256GB of SSD storage / Stainless steel frame with feet / Magic Mouse 2 / Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad — US English
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Mac Pro. Power to change everything.
Re-imagined from the inside out, the new Mac Pro is defined by performance, expandability and customisability.
With the greatest performance, expansion and configurability yet, the new Mac Pro is extreme in every way. Featuring an Intel Xeon W processor configurable up to 28 cores. Up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs for the most powerful graphics ever in a Mac.1 Up to 1.5TB of ultrafast memory.2 Eight PCI Express slots available for expansion and customisation. All inside a stainless steel space frame with a removable aluminium housing. It’s a Mac that lets a wide range of professionals push the limits of what’s possible.
NB. This is the base model configuration. You can customise processor, memory, graphics card, storage and more, so call us on 07 5444 7507 to discuss the options best for your needs.
- 8-core Intel Xeon W processor, configurable up to 28 cores
- Radeon Pro 580X MPX Module, configurable with up to four AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs1
- 256GB SSD, configurable up to 8TB SSD3
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, two USB 3 ports and two 10Gb Ethernet ports
- 12 DIMM slots, configurable with up to 1.5TB of DDR4 ECC memory2
- Eight PCI Express slots
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, and Magic Mouse 2; configurable with Magic Trackpad 2
- Available in tower and rack configurations
- The latest version of macOS
1 Using two MPX Modules with two AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs.
2 Requires a 24-core or 28-core processor.
3 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
Go to apple.com/au/mac-pro/specs for a complete set of technical specs and options.