|In stock (1)
|Available in store:
Future Proof. Always Tough.
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Works with iPad–connect your LaCie drive with USB-C
- Bus powered for mobile workflows
- Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
- Design by Neil Poulton
The LaCie® Rugged® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting- edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with next-gen computers.
Featuring the market’s highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present — and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom® library.
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade to reliably transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, and rain, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions — from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an aeroplane cargo hold.
Armour for Your Data
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2 m)1
- Crush resistance: 1 tonne car2
- Water resistance: rain
- 2-year limited warranty including Rescue Data Recovery Services3
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan4
1 In non-operating mode
2 Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1 tonne car (1,000 kg/2,205 lbs).
3 Not available in all countries