LaCie Rugged Mini
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Rugged Design. Mini Size.
- Shock-, rain-, and pressure-resistant
- USB 3.0: up to 4× faster than USB 2.0
- Works with iPad - Connect your LaCie drive with USB-C Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Design by Neil Poulton
The LaCie Rugged Mini drive shares features with our popular Rugged drive, like shock resistance, drop resistance, and rubber sleeve for added protection. But the LaCie Rugged Mini is also rain- and pressure-resistant — you can drive over it with a 1 tonne car, and it still works!1 Its small size makes it completely mobile, and its tough exterior provides protection against accidental drops, shock or pressure. The Rugged Mini is the most compact member of the LaCie Rugged drive family and will appeal to a wide range of users.
- Students: Store music, video, and confidential school documents on a device that fits in a backpack.
- Travellers: Protect valuable data from loss or accident while on the road.
- Photographers: Small form factor and toughness make this product perfect for use in the field or to safely deliver large files to customers and partners
- Videographers: Perfect for shuttling dailies or other footage to the studio and transferring files quickly thanks to USB 3.0.
1 Determined by a test that approximates a real-world scenario in which the hard drive remained functional, despite aesthetic damage, after the product was driven over by an approximately 1 tonne car (1,000 kg/2,205 lbs).