LaCie Portable SSD
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Style That Performs. Performance That Endures.
Experience fast editing, backups, and transfers with full-throttle read speed of up to 1,050 MB/s and write speed of up to 1,000 MB/s. Store high-res source files, images and video. And enjoy universal compatibility across Mac®, Windows®, and iPad® devices with USB-C. LaCie Portable SSD is more than a compact external solid state drive. It’s reliable, forward momentum in every possible way.
Sizzling Speeds Won’t Hold You Back
Create content and collaborate confidently with fast SSD speeds comparable to NVMe (actual data rates may vary depending on operating environment and other factors, such as chosen interface and disk capacity).
- Edit straight from your external drive with read speeds of up to 1,050 MB/s1 and write speeds up to 1,000 MB/s1
- Transfer an hour of footage in less than a minute1
- Edit multiple streams of 4K video
- Traverse multiple Adobe applications simultaneously
- Collaborate on the spot by moving files fast between your drive and multiple computers or your iPad
Capacity That Keeps Up with You
Armed with up to 2 TB of portable SSD capacity, you can store and edit a massive amount of digital content — up to 200K high-resolution photos2 (the equivalent of 20K RAW photos), up to 65 hours of 4k video3, and the equivalent of over a dozen 128 GB SD cards.
Works with iPad
Connecting your LaCie Portable SSD to your iPad’s USB-C port brings extra storage to your iPad — and it lets you work on all your files directly from your iPad — it’s that easy.4
- LaCie Portable SSD
- USB-C cable
- Quick start guide
- Rescue Data Recovery Services
- LaCie Toolkit: backup and mirroring software
- One-month Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan
1. Data rates may vary depending on operating environment, interface, and disk capacity.
2. Based on the average RAW image size of 100 MB on a DSLR.
3. On average, 1 hour of 4K 30fps compressed footage creates 30 GB of data.
4. Minimum System Requirements: iPad OS 14 or later, iPad Pro 3rd generation/iPad Air 4th generation and higher.