Bon.elk Long-Life USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - 15cm - Space Grey
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Bonelk USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter is the perfect solution to connect a USB-C laptop, smartphone or tablet to an Ethernet network. Built using high quality materials and intelligent electronics it supports up to 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and is fully backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps speeds.
Features 1 x USB-C male port and 1 x RJ45 female port, encased in a premium grade aluminium housing. Complete with a durable Long-life cable with braided nylon jacket and FLEX-SR strain relief.
Plug and Play compatible with video-enabled USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 MacBook, Chromebook, Windows, computer, smartphone or tablet with DisplayPort Alt mode to provide stunning 4K clarity and sound.
- Stable speeds - connect to a wired network for fast, stable and reliable transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps, backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps speeds
- Premium materials - built using high quality materials and intelligent electronics encased in a premium grade aluminium housing
- Flex-SR Technology- state of the art strain relief, made from flexible material with multi-rib design to withstand bends
- Plug and play - smart electronics allow you to simply connect your RJ45 ethernet cable to your USB-C native device for an instant network connection
- Included carry pouch - made from premium soft touch fabric with press stud closure to store your adapter for travel or when not in use.
- Connection: USB-C (Male)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Cable length: 15cm