Synology DS1520+ 5-Bay Quad-core 2.0GHz NAS Server
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- CPU: 4-core 2.0 GHz, burst up to 2.7 GHz
- Cache Acceleration: 2 x built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots
- Performance: Average 19.8% boost to computing-intensive applications1
- Scalability: Expand up to 15 drives with a DX517 expansion unit
- File Server/Management: Powerful built-in file management and sharing services.
- Multimedia: Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
- Hyper Backup: Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
- DSM UI: Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
- Security: Secure data with comprehensive built-in security tools to protect your devices against evolving threats.
- All-in-one server: Save additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS.
Scalable NAS with SSD cache acceleration capability
Synology DiskStation DS1520+ is an ideal network-attached storage solution suitable for small office and IT enthusiasts. Two built-in M.2 SSD slots and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance. The scalable storage design of DS1520+ lets you start small and expand storage capacity with Synology DX517 as your data grows.
Optimize performance and capacity
DS1520+ provides two built-in M.2 SSD slots so that you can take full advantage of Synology SSD Cache functionality. Add SSD cache for up to 20 times faster I/O response without using front drive bays. You can add 10 more drives with two Synology DX517 to expand storage capacity.
Accelerate demanding applications
A more powerful CPU speeds up computing-intensive applications. The new 4-core processor boosts photo indexing, database response times, and web PHP response efficiency. Easily categorize your photo memories, smoothly manage files across computers and mobile devices, and enjoy blazing fast web applications.
Access and sync your files seamlessly
Synology Drive provides a built-in universal portal to access your data anytime and anywhere, and synchronize all your files across platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. Learn more
- Sync files on demand: Save the storage space and network bandwidth of your PC.
- Go back in time: Easily retrieve previous versions of your shared files.
- Back up your data: Protect your files with scheduled backups or in real-time.
Real-time collaboration on your private cloud
Synology Office is a collaboration package combining the convenience and usability of the public cloud with private cloud privacy and security. It enables seamless collaboration on documents and spreadsheets in a protected environment.
Virtual Machine Manager
Sandbox new software , manage resources using a single interface, and increase deployment flexibility with Synology Virtual Machine Manager. Run Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM instances on your Synology NAS in just a few steps.
1. Performance figures are based on the average percentage improvement of DS1520+ relative to its predecessor, as tested at Synology labs. Test items include file indexing in Synology Drive and photo indexing in Moments.