Draytek Vigor2926 Dual Gigabit Broadband Firewall QoS IPv6 Router with 4 x Giga LANs, 50 x VPNs, 25 x SSL VPNs, USB 3G/4G, and support Smart Monitor (50 nodes) & VigorACS SI
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for failover and load-balancing
- Two USB 2.0 ports for connection to two 3G/4G LTE USB modems, FTP server and network printer
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets and 50,000 NAT sessions
- 50 x VPN tunnels (including 25 SSL-VPN tunnels) with comprehensive secure protocols
- Fast VPN throughput, VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- 16 x VLANs for secure and efficient workgroup management
- IPv6 & IPv4
- Increased IP addresses (1022) and IP subnets (8)
- High Availability mode
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- Supports VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote management
- Central VPN Management for 8 remote Vigor routers
- Central AP Management for deployment of multiple wireless VigorAPs
- Free Smart Monitor Network Traffic Analyzer for 30-nodes
Vigor2926 Series is a Dual WANs broadband security firewall router.
Vigor2926 Series provides reliable broadband connectivity with the multi-WAN accesses. The two Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports can be operated in failover or load balancing mode to ensure a steady Internet connection. The two USB ports can work with 3G/4G/LTE USB modem to add additional wireless Internet access.
Vigor2926 Series also covers comprehensive functions, including VLAN, Bandwidth Management, Quality of Service, DNS Control, SPI Firewall, Web Content Filtering, and Central Management solutions to provide a reliable and secure business network.
- Faster Wi-Fi speed 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band wireless for speed up to 1.7Gbps (ac/Vac model) compared to 1300 Mbps for the Vigor2925.
- Increased number of IP addresses supported IP Pool Count (up to 1022) for LAN1~3 subnet, compared to 253 for Vigor2925.
- Increased number of IP subnets (8 in Vigor2926 compared to 5 in Vigor2925)
- Increased number of VLANs (16 in Vigor2926 compared to 8 in Vigor2925)
- Faster processor in Vigor2926
- Faster NAT/Firewall throughput in Vigor2926 series compared to Vigor2925 series (400Mbps for Vigor2926 vs 300Mbps for Vigor2925 series)
- Faster VPN throughput in Vigor2926