Apple 10.2" iPad (9th generation)
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Delightfully capable. Surprisingly affordable.
iPad combines a beautiful 10.2-inch Retina display and tremendous capability with unmatched versatility and ease of use. And with the powerful A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil1 and the amazing new things you can do with iPadOS 14, there’s even more to love about iPad.
The new iPad. It’s your digital notebook, mobile office, photo studio, game console and personal cinema. With the A12 Bionic chip that can easily power essential apps and immersive games. So you can edit a document while researching on the web and making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. Apple Pencil makes note-taking with iPad a breeze.1 Attach a full‑sized Smart Keyboard for comfortable typing.1 And go further with Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE2 in the cellular models, and all-day battery life.3
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display
- A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard1
- 8-megapixel back camera and 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE2 in the cellular models
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
2. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/ipad/cellular/networks.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
Go to apple.com/au/ipad-10.2/specs for a complete set of technical specifications.