Synology DS220J 2-Bay Quad-core 1.4GHz Budget NAS Server
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- CPU: 64-bit 4-core 1.4 GHz
- Performance: More than 112 MB/s reading and writing1
- Safe Storage: RAID 1 protection to avoid sudden drive failure
- Cost savings: No public-cloud subscription fees
- File Server/Management: Powerful built-in file management and sharing services.
- Multimedia: Complete multimedia solution for management, streaming, and playback.
- Hyper Backup: Store multiple backup versions with block-level incremental data backup and cross-version deduplication.
- DSM UI: Award-winning operating system with an intuitive user interface and powerful capabilities.
- Security: Secure data with comprehensive built-in security tools to protect your devices against evolving threats.
- All-in-one server: Save additional investment by integrating various network services, web/mail services, management applications into your NAS.
An easy-to-use private cloud for everyone
DS220j is an entry-level 2-bay NAS designed for home and personal users to store and share photos, videos, and documents. The private cloud solution is powered by the award-winning DiskStation Manager (DSM) OS, providing an intuitive user interface and safe data protection approaches for easy digital asset backups from computers and mobile devices at no additional cost.
Stream content to your TV
Turn your Synology NAS into a home media hub and stream your digital contents to computers, mobile devices, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and DLNA devices.
Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR) technology
Storage management is easy with Synology Hybrid RAID (SHR) technology. SHR is an automated RAID management system that allows you to easily create and expand storage volumes and migrate RAID types without requiring details on the RAID setup. SHR provides 1-disk redundancy to safeguard your data in case of drive failures.
Seamless integration with your mobile devices
Synology mobile applications are designed to give you quick and secure access to your data wherever you are.
1. Performance figures may vary depending on environment, usage, and configuration.