|Availability:||In stock (7)|
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is the flash drive reinvented to work not just with your Mac, but also with your iPhone and iPad. With the SanDisk Connect Stick in your pocket, in your bag or across the room5, you can wirelessly access your media or transfer large files, stream HD videos and music1, and save and share photos and videos to and from your mobile device2. Delivering 16GB of extra capacity, the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick empowers your mobile lifestyle—whether you’re running a sales meeting or taking a hike in the woods. SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick lets you stream video or music to as many as three other devices at the same time1, or gives you access to all your stuff from the pocket of your jeans. When you’re feeling old school, use the USB connector to plug in.
Imagine a flash drive that you don’t ever have to plug in, except to charge it. Imagine that it works with your phone, your tablet, your computer—and all your friends' devices—wirelessly. Now imagine it works wherever you are—even if you happen to be in the kitchen and your Wireless Stick is in the den.
With the SanDisk Connect app installed on your iPhone/iPad2, you can upload, download, save, share and play all your stuff from a distance, to and from the device you want to use.
Don’t be selfish with your selfies—or with your presentations, your pictures or your favorite music. SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick can share content with multiple devices at once. Think about that for your next team meeting—or your next trip to the beach.
SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick is a great entertainer, too. You can stream music or videos1 to three smartphones, tablets or computers as long as they’re somewhere in the vicinity—the back seat, the next tent or the other end of the conference table.
Offers 16GB so you don;t need to worry about being out of memory.
Set the app to automatically copy photos and videos from your camera roll to the drive when the drive is connected.
* 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Some DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions. HD (1280x720) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
2. App available for download on the App Store for iOS, Google Play™ store and Amazon Appstore for Android™.
3. Based on streaming 2Mbps content to one device; actual life and performance may vary depending upon usage and settings, battery not replaceable.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Up to 45 meters with clear line of sight. Actual range may vary depending upon position, signal interference and other factors.