AppleCare+ for Apple TV
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Protect your Apple TV with AppleCare+.
AppleCare+ for Apple TV provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$19 service fee.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty.
- Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service: Apple will ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for repairs
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world²
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$19 service fee
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Streaming original shows and movies from Apple TV+
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple TV. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms at apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should consider obtaining your own financial product advice about the coverage for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.
1. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Apple TV and provides up to three years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Coverage is available only for Apple TV and its original included accessories, for protection against up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a A$19 service fee. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms at apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
2. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.