AppleCare+ for HomePod mini
|Available in store:||Check availability|
AppleCare+ for HomePod provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of A$19 for HomePod mini or A$55 for HomePod.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs HomePod and Siri, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for repairs
Additional hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your HomePod
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$19 for HomePod mini or A$55 for HomePod1
You can call or chat and get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using AirPlay 2
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Using the Home app
- AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your HomePod and provides up to two years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Coverage is available only for HomePod, for protection against up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$19 for HomePod mini or A$55 for HomePod. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
- Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase HomePod. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.