AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel
|Available in store:||Check availability|
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$99 service fee.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.1 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.1
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage: Get local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world2
- Express Replacement Service: We’ll send you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for repairs
Additional hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your Apple Watch
- The battery2
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$99 for Apple Watch
1. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
2. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Apple Watch. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$99 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike, or A$119 for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.