AppleCare+ for MacBook Air
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Protection for your Mac.
Get up to three years of accidental damage coverage and expert technical support from Apple, the people who know your Mac best.
AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from the original purchase date of your Mac, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $429 for other damage.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your Mac.
One stop for technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone2
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service3
Additional Apple hardware service options
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort device4
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $429 for other damage
Software support included
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see www.apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Mac. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Disclosure Document (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider the PDS and Apple Disclosure Document in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
- AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from the original purchase date of your Mac. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to anylegalrights provided by Australian consumer law; fordetails, see www.apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories, for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship; (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity; and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your Mac, each subject to a service fee of A$XX for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$XX for other damage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
- Local call charges may apply.Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- TheAirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server question and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.