AppleCare+ for iMac
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Protect your Mac with AppleCare+
AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for any other damage.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty.
Service and support, all in one stop
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone2
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service3
- Local Apple hardware service around the world3
Hardware coverage that even covers accidents
- Your Mac computer
- The battery
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage1
Answers to all your Apple software questions
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro and more
- Connecting to printers and wireless networks
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase a Mac. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms at apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/au/mac.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling.Â You should consider obtaining your own financial product advice about the coverage for accidental damage from handling.Â You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.
1. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for any other damage. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms at apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/au/mac for full details.
2. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
3. Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server questions and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.