AppleCare+ for Headphones
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Enjoy up to two years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Headphones.
AppleCare+ for Headphones provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage for AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones, including up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a A$45 service fee.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
- Up to two years of Apple-certified service and support coverage
- 24/7 priority access to technical support through getsupport.apple.com
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months1
- Battery service coverage1
Additional hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple‑authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones
- The battery1
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection from handling every 12 months, each subject to a A$45 service fee1
1. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones, and provides up to two years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details click here. Coverage is available only for the headphones and their original included accessories, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage protection from handling every 12 months, each subject to a A$45 service fee. Any unused incidents will expire after 12 months of coverage and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 12 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
2. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase headphones. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.