Apple Watch Series 3 GPS
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Good things come in 3
Check your heart rate, and get notifications for low and high heart rate and irregular rhythm.1 Measure your workouts, and track and share your activity. Get calls, reply to messages, and sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks. With Apple Watch Series 3, it’s all close at hand.
- Retina display shows important information at a glance
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification1
- Take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help from your watch3
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases available in two finishes
Apple Watch Series 3 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
2. ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
3. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.