Apple Watch Nike Series 6 GPS
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The run beckons
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music for motivation right to your watch. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors
- New, more customizable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app2
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app3
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design4
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5 • watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1. Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
2. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3. The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
4. ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
5. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.